Faux tortoise shell like enamel cameo belt buckle is more than just character, this piece is great for the adventurer who likes fun, wears the occasional conversation starter accessory and who likes a slightly narrow belt that houses a super sleek buckle!
The buckle is base metal in silver tone and the cameo features a lady wearing a chain in tortoise faux pattern or style. The buckle is round.
- Item: Belt Buckle, Round in shape
- Measures: 6.5 mm and/or 2.50 to 2.75 inches in diameter
- Accessory: for belt size up to 1.70 inches by 0.6 inches. (not included)
- Color: Mixture of black, tan, cream, silver with outer edge brown.
- Condition: Good - Cameo is broken off at nose and scuffed on front. Back has some rough patches where metal has rubbed off.
- Circa: End 20th, begin 21st century
Cameo Calamity Guarantees honesty and quality. All items have been evaluated and inspected by our Gemologist. All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits. All gemstone weights and measurements are approximate. All period jewelry and pre-owned pieces are approximated with standards for valuation of material used, metal, design and execution. If you have any question about any items listed, any error or mistake in print, publishing: contact email@example.com